I just Adore my newest granddaughter...
so therefore
it's all "About Rose Meredith"

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's Better Than Chocolate?

Happy Valentine's Day Rose Meredith

February 14...St. Valentine's Day. A day for sweet cards, beautiful Roses, Chocolates and anything pretty and special to tell someone you love and cherish them.

Big Poppa gave me a beautiful card and he wrote a little poem inside.
     "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue.  If I live a hundred years, I'd want to live them all with you".

He also gave me a box of Chocolate Candy.  I gave Big Poppa a sweet card and also a box of Chocolates.


Your Daddy sent this sweet picture of you taken on Valentine's Day. What a Precious little Valentine you are to us. You are such a lucky girl to have so many people who cherish and adore you.

Now I have just one question.....Will You Be My Valentine?


Love you more than a bunch of Roses, "Mammy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and for your comments. Rose Meredith will love getting to know you one day.........